Inspired by Iceland: North America Sweepstakes 2022 / CIUT-FM 89.5 Toronto
Sweepstakes PRIZE Description:
The “Iceland Naturally” Grand Prize (total value $3,500) includes:
- Economy class round-trip air on Icelandair for two (2) persons from
- Toronto (YYZ) to Reykjavik's International Airport (KEF) in Iceland.
- Three (3) nights accommodations for two (2) in Reykjavik, Iceland at Hotel Nordica (or similar) based on double occupancy, with Scandinavian buffet breakfast daily, except on arrival date.
- Two (2) round-trip bus transfer from KEF airport to hotel in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Two (2) 72 “Hours Reykjavík Welcome Cards” providing free access to City of Reykjavík owned world famous thermal pools, museums and public transportation, plus various retail discounts.
- Two (2) Iceland Airwaves 2023 Festival passes (2-4 Nov 2022) (if applicable) Governmental taxes, airport taxes, fuel surcharges and other applicable taxes are included on the airfare.
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Eligibility: The Inspired by Iceland: North America Sweepstakes is open to donors of the CIUT-FM Fall 2022 membership drive, only. All donors must be 18 years of age or older to enter and to be eligible to win. Void where prohibited. Employees of Inspired by Iceland, Business Iceland, Icelandair, CIUT-FM and all of their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling and children, regardless of where
they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees and directors are not eligible.
Furthermore, to be eligible you must become a member of CIUT-FM no later than December 31st, 2022. The information obtained through your membership information will not be sold or distributed in any way to a third party.
Contest entry period: October 15th through to December 31, 2022
Notification: One (1) sweepstakes grand prize winner will be randomly selected and announced on January 15, 2023 at 19:00 hrs. EST. Winner will be notified by email.
- Transportation to and from Icelandair’s gateway airport in North America.
- All other expenses, including but not limited to meals, additional accommodation, travel insurance, incidental expenses, tips, transfers, and taxes will be the responsibility of the prize winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted.
Prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange. Winner is responsible for obtaining and paying for visas, shots, passports or other documents if required.
A designated travel contact will be responsible for the booking of travel arrangements and selection of vendors. Winner must book with the travel contact at least 30 days prior to departure. If winner is unable to travel in accordance with Iceland Naturally’s specifications, the prize will be forfeited.
Travel period must be within one-year from the date of prize letter. Travel not permitted between May 15 and September 5, 2023 and December 15, 2023